Bangalore 11th September, 2012: Simplify360, the leading Social Media Management application for Social Business Analytics and Multichannel Engagement launches an Ebook on “Social Media Fundamentals for Marketers”.
With social media becoming an integral part of marketing needs of businesses and brands. This book will help marketers understand the social media better. Social Media Fundamentals for Marketers book guides you through the different platforms on social media and how to use them effectively.
The key sections of the report:
• How Important is it to Invest in Reputation Management
• Getting the right team for a Social Media Campaign
• SOCIAL MEDIA-The need
• Engagement or Likes: What works better for Facebook?
• How to handle negativity on social media platforms?
• How do you connect with your fans through Facebook Ads?
• How are companies using social media for customer service?
• Creating Facebook Content Strategy Using Facebook Analytics.
• Five essential steps of successful social media marketing
• How To Use Hash tags For Successful Twitter Marketing
“Today social media gives marketers a platform and way to communicate with customers and potential customers. It has proven to be an important part of modern day business operations, and cannot be ignored.” said Kavya Kundalia Bisht, Analyst at Simplify360 and editor of the eBook.
Kavya adds, “The core objective of the book is to help marketers in coming up with better social media strategy and help them build a strong presence on different online platforms.”
Simplify360 is a Social Media Management Application for Social Business Analytics and Multichannel Engagement. Global clients have validated the product for stability and scalability with significant use for some time now. It enables organizations to effectively implement social media concepts in to core business functions. Powered by Simplify360 AnalyticsTM, Simplify360 extend a sophisticated and user-friendly environment to realize value via actionable intelligence. The company supports a variety of Enterprises, SMBs, Media Agencies, Research and Analytics Communities and Customer Support Organizations.
To download the ebook click here : http://bit.ly/NVqvE5