The World’s leading Social Business Intelligence Company, serving over 200 brands across the World including ITC Foods, Mahindra Retail, Toyota, Yamaha, Viacom18, Star TV, Bacardi etc. is making yet another big move. After partnering with few of the biggest names in the industry, Simplify360 is now joining hands with Asia’s leading digital marketing training company- Digital Vidya.
According to the terms of the partnership, Simplify360 is going to share their research content with Digital Vidya, which will then be reused or recycled by them to build descriptive content pieces. This content will be shared through their channels, with accordance to how well it fits into their content strategy. The pact also allows the Digital Vidya trainers to showcase the simplify360 product to their students. This will be a huge benefit for the students considering the product is the best in the market.
As a part of the package, Simplify360 will also be providing occasional online classes on topics such as Social Media customer Service, Social Media Monitoring, Listening and analytics, Social Media Command Centre, Emergence of Customer Success Platform and more. This will be a great opportunity for the students enrolling for the Digital Vidya courses as they learn from the industry experts and also receive hands on experience on a product which is highly acclaimed in the market.
The benefits of Simplify360 Social Media Listening and Analysing tool:
- It allows you to stay aware about who is talking about your brand, where and when, so you can combat crisis situations with ease, especially when it is deal with negative conversations.
- Figuring out the target market and talking to unsatisfied customers as well as well wishers and building a more personal connection can work wonders for a brand.
- The tool also allows one to stay aware about the competitor’s strength and weaknesses. This makes building well planned content and marketing plans easier.
- Listening also allows a brand to stay updated about the latest trends in the industry and hence come up with solutions which are of high value.
- It also helps in identifying new leads and customers, on the basis of their interest and analysis of the interaction they have with your brand.
Sharing a few words about the partnership, Kapil Nakra, Co-founder at Digital Vidya said, “We are very excited for this new partnership. It
will help Digital Vidya Trainees to get more hands-on exposure to the world of Social Media Monitoring & Analysis. Simplify360 is doing a fabulous job in this segment and we will now to able to help our participants with their experiences.”
“Digital Vidya is the pioneer in the industry of Digital Media education and has great contribution for the growth of the industry in India. We are very happy to be associated with Digital Vidya and compliment them in their good work,” said Bhupendra Khanal, Chairman at Simplify360.
The icing on the cake however is the benefits the students can derive out of this partnership. They can learn about the product and eventually apply for an online exam conducted by Simplify360 and the ones who qualify will be awarded a certificate by the company. This would define the qualifiers as Simplify360 Certified Professionals.