1. Because it’s the time of the year to be spent with your loved ones.
2. The time to forget all your worries and brighten up- not just your house with diyas and lights but your inner self as well by instilling happiness, joy and laughter around.
3. Time to forget calories and treat your sweet tooth.
4. Time to experience the joy of giving- donate to the people in need and make someone happy.
5. Time to make others mad with your looks and grab some compliments 😛
6. The Lights, camera and shoot time- Because when you look so beautiful, you ought to capture those moments too.
Wishing everyone a fun filled and a safe Diwali. 🙂