The Customer Success collaborates with sales, service, engineering, research and technical support resources to ensure that the project is delivered in time and the customer is satisfied with the solution and service. The position demands high level of communication skills and industry know-how, and capable of initiating projects and delivering inside and outside the organization.
Join our team to help us improve the lives of our customers. If the description below sounds like you, we'd love to learn more and find out if we can work together.
- Customer Onboarding: new customer onboarding by helping them realise the importance of our product.
- Account Escalations: Support or response to any alerts, red flags for some issue or any critical or overdue customer support ticket.
- Renewals: follow up on current month / quarter renewals to avoid any last-minute surprise.
- Upsell and cross-sell: Expansion and upgrades are to be guided to the customers while managing their accounts.
- Periodic health checks: conduct periodic health of all the accounts and ensure the best practices have been followed.
- Customer Advocacy: Build and maintain healthy customer relationship and helping them through renewals.
- Training and feature Announcements: Facilitate the training on the regular updates and new feature additions in the platform.
- SPOC for all accounts you’d be managing.
- Is often the first port of call for customers and is available to answer any in-bound questions.
- Liaison between client and support team.
- Always put a smile on the customer.
What are we looking for?
- Candidate with an affinity towards working for an exciting technology company with SAAS offering.
- Hands on experience in handling customer onboarding, training, maintaining relationship and understanding customer empathy.
- Understand customer’s problem and providing the solution around it.
- Excellent communication and written skills.
- Proactive attitude, Positive attitude and strong work ethics.
- Strong sense of customer satisfaction.