Looking for a Social Media Analyst (Intern) for 3 months, with strong data analysis capabilities and good command over MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Engineering Mindset to tackle and solve real-time Data problems in an organized and structural way.
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings.
- Technical understanding of data models, data mining and segmentation techniques.
- Data exporting in industry standard formatting using MS Excel.
- Performing ad-hoc analysis.
- Understand social and web metrics, and its application in the Digital Marketing universe.
- Experience with Advanced Excel and PowerPoint.
- Working knowledge of Python/R for Data Analysis.
- Excellent time management skills; must be able to work independently in a fast-paced environment and take initiative to solve problems and complete tasks as they arise.