Social Customer Service Review – JetBlue Airways

Social Customer Service Review – JetBlue Airways admin

 

JetBlue Airways is an American low cost airline.
The page has a good social media presence with 979.5K likes on Facebook, 1.86Million followers on Twitter. They also have 33K followers on Instagram and 3.63 Million views on Youtube.
Lets get into details of how they are responding to customer queries and complaints on social media.
Element 1 – Tone of Messaging
They gave a very personal touch to their conversations. For example in the conversations below

 


Even to the complaints posted on their Facebook page, they make sure that the post is attended to.

 
Element 2 – Are they sending canned responses, without understanding the context?
Clearly they are not sending any canned response. Their responses are very contextual.
Lets look at the same complaint on Facebook.
 

response from JetBlue
 
 
 
 
Clearly the response from the customer service agent is with the understanding of the situation. The agent even pointed out the earlier complaint by the customer.
Element 3 – Turnaround Time
On Facebook the average response time is within 1 hour of the post. On Twitter also the response time is within the next 30 minutes of the post.
Element 4 – Is brand sending personalized replies?
Yes. The brand is sending very personalized responses. As mentioned earlier, it is with clear understanding of the context.
Element 5 – Is brand following up on the complaints?
To begin with, there were less number of complaint on the brand. Among the complaints of the brand posted online, they make sure the case is closed.
3  J.R. Pruitt   I have flown JetBlue for years. I have a flight...
Element 6 – Is brand answering to all the queries?
The brand received around 20 post from fans in a day on their Facebook page. On a average 55% of them were responded. The remaining 45% were not responded by the brand. Some genuine and important queries were left unattended. It is okay to ignore some of the generic posts, but genuine queries needs to be attended.
Element 7 – Is brand sending duplicate replies?
Considering an active social media response and follow up team. No duplicate replies were noticed.
In summary, the JetBlue used social media effectively. They responded to complaints and makes sure the case is closed. On the other hand, the percentage of response to the fan post on their channels could be increased.
 

0 0 vote
Article Rating
Subscribe
Notify of
guest
1 Comment
Oldest
Newest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
trackback
6 years ago

.
tnx for info!!

Privacy Preferences

When you visit our website, it may store information through your browser from specific services, usually in the form of cookies. Here you can change your Privacy preferences. It is worth noting that blocking some types of cookies may impact your experience on our website and the services we are able to offer.

Click to enable/disable Google Analytics tracking code.
Click to enable/disable Google Fonts.
Click to enable/disable Google Maps.
Click to enable/disable video embeds.
Our website uses cookies, mainly from 3rd party services. Define your Privacy Preferences and/or agree to our use of cookies.