9 Things People Might have done when Facebook was down9 Things People Might have done when Facebook was down admin admin https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/42a6687a7e786ed2157ae4f74344aeec?s=96&d=mm&r=g
On 19th June 2014, Facebook went down for around 30 minutes.
Many people started referring this day as a ‘Black Thursday’.
It is needless to mention that Facebook started trending on Twitter with hashtags such as #facebookdown, #WhenFacebookWasDown and #FacebookDownTweetSoWeKnowURAlive.
While Facebook was busy fixing this, we came up with the 9 possible things people might have done during the outage. So read along and share the fun. 🙂
1. Could not believe it’s true.
2. Banged your head against the wall.
3. Kept typing ‘’I love Cheese Cake’ again and again.
4. Puked on your desktop because you could not digest the news.
5. Did the special dance on your chair.
6. Did some stretching exercises with your teddy bear. 😛
7. Wondered why you are still alive?
8. And there were few with the reaction:
9. Killed yourself
For those who are still alive, keep scrolling and reading our blog. 😛
- Posted In:
- Social CRM