9 Facebook notifications that could break your heart.9 Facebook notifications that could break your heart. admin admin https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/42a6687a7e786ed2157ae4f74344aeec?s=96&d=mm&r=g
- no comments
No matter how unsocial someone might claim themselves to be, Facebook is one place which expresses a lot about our life.
Be it a friend you know since a long time, or someone you just met at a party- adding them on your friend list means that you have taken the first step in associating with them. You have officially accepted and acknowledged them to be a part of your life. Infact, Facebook is one of the most ideal place for PDA. What better way then to share your love then adding that special someone’s name on your relationship status?
Facebook has made relationships very complicated and is responsible for a number of relationship breaks. I strongly believe that the virtual world does impact our lives, sometimes in a big way.
Thanks to Facebook that they only give us the ‘positive’ notifications, I mean only the good ones like ‘XYZ’ accepted your friend request.
But what if Facebook would have given you the ‘negative’ ones too?
Here is my list of 9 Facebook notifications which thankfully does not exist.
1) You have been un-friended by XYZ.
2) You have been blocked by XYZ
3) Your best friend, XYZ is not going to your event. This clearly means they hate you- someone who isnt going will usually respond as ‘may be’.
4) XYZ just unfollowed you.
5) XYZ has just turned off notifications from you- God! how much do they hate you!
6) XYZ just unliked your picture, may be they don’t like your face anymore.
7) One of the most cruelest is probably when a friend notices your post but instead of liking or commenting on yours- goes to the original one and likes it. 🙁 Now imagine receiving a notification about it!
8) XYZ has removed your tag from a picture.
9) XYZ has put you in the exception list (‘don’t share this with’) on their timeline.
Are you feeling bad? Did I just spoil your mood? Ohh, cheer up that was not my intention. 🙂
Unfortunately, even though Facebook does not provide these notifications directly we feel the same amount of pain when we discover them on our own 🙁
Keep scrolling this space to find stuffs which will definitely cheer you up. 🙂
As for this one, do comment below and tell me which one out of the above list you find to be the most painful?