10 Ways to drive traffic to your website from Social Media10 Ways to drive traffic to your website from Social Media admin admin https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/42a6687a7e786ed2157ae4f74344aeec?s=96&d=mm&r=g
Having a great website and social media profiles won’t do. You need to find out ways to link the two and benefit from them. Social media being such a great tool should be able to complement your website. So here are 10 ways that you absolutely drive your traffic from social media to website.
1. Social media networks you need to use for driving traffic to your website: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Digg, Delicious, Tumblr, Pinterest, YouTube, so on and so forth.
2. Provide back links in your posts: Whenever you are writing something about your brand on the social media sites, give back links using a bitly link. However, do not do this to every update from your brand. Do not make it too obvious that you are doing it for sales.
3. Article Marketing: Article marketing is one the test best to drive traffic to websites from social media networks. However, this does not hold good for social media networks like Facebook, Twitter, etc. but LinkedIn is a platform where people would be looking out for educational information and they would definitely start following your brands if offer them well-written, short and educational articles. And they will definitely land on your site when there are links even in the article. You can also share articles by just sharing the link on the social media networks.
4. Share photos: Photos are always what people liked and they still like and is a trend that never fades. Frequently posing photos on facebook, Tumblr, Pinterest and other image sharing sites and posting images when there is a new product/service release or when blog posts are posted on the site. Photos related to your corporate updates can be a great way to pull audience to your website.
5. Social Bookmarking: Social bookmarking is almost like social media but they are designed absolutely for social bookmarking. So if brands can succeed in creating fans and followers on social bookmarking site, they can gain traffic to website.
6. Start consumer opinions: Ask for opinions on the social media networks. You can ask for anything right from about products to anything about your industry. Participate in conversations actively and once you are done with a complete conversation, you can ask them to check out your website, by providing a link.
7. Social media ad campaigns: Though it consumes few dollars, social media ad campaigns do work well and give you more than optimum traffic to your website.
8. Link back to your landing page: When you have any giveaways and freebies, you can link the offer posted on social media to the landing page hosted on your website.
9. Use the social media apps: Utilize social media apps that are available to pull in more audience to the website.
10. Start specific groups: Having specific groups on the social media networks can be added advantage to both social media and websites. When you have specific groups on your social media websites, you are inviting niche audience to your websites.
Though there are many tactics, once key to social media success is consistency. Having all the social media tactics in place can assure of the traffic to the website. When you perfectly put these efforts, all the other will fall into place.