12 Cool facts you must know about Indian Super League12 Cool facts you must know about Indian Super League admin admin https://simplify360.com/wp-content/litespeed/avatar/3ead39a54d57a931e126311abbc3007c.jpg
- no comments
Founded in 2013, Indian Super League has received unmatched visibility in a short span of time. The League is speculated to be one of the top-tier leagues in India after the I-League.
The first edition of the Indian Super League saw an unprecedented scale of participation and for the first time in history of Indian Football, the domestic league trended on Twitter.
As a gesture of appreciation, we found out some amazing facts about this league which every ISL lover must know:
1. Fans of ISL is one-fourteenth of teh fans of IPL.
2. Fans of the most followed team in ISL is equal to 1/28th fans of the most followed team in IPL.
3. Fans of ISL is 71 times the fans of I-League.
4. fans of ISL is 1/29th times the fans of EPL.
5. ISL habve been mentioned 72K times on social media.
6. #LetsFootball is the most used hashtag.
7. The official Facebook page of ISL has 8,32,649 fans.
8. The HeroISL ad is the most popular ad with over 66,028 likes, 10,557 shares and more than 887 comments.
9. The ISL’s Twitter page has 41K followers.
10. Maximum buzz is generated at 9PM.
11. Most of the opinions expressed about ISL are neutral (61%) and 38% positive.
12. Most of the buzz (56%) is generated from the age group between 21-30 years and 44% between 13-20 years.