10 tips to boost the effectiveness of your social media marketing strategy10 tips to boost the effectiveness of your social media marketing strategy admin admin https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/42a6687a7e786ed2157ae4f74344aeec?s=96&d=mm&r=g
- no comments
1. Be updated with the guidelines of the social channels you use for your business-You should be aware of the regular changes and updates that happen to derive the maximum benefit out of them.
2. Own and acknowledge your mistakes– Goof ups may happen with anyone- even the biggest of brands go wrong. What matters is how you deal with the situation and come out of it. It’s better to acknowledge and apologize for a flaw rather than bluntly defend or remain quiet about it.
3. Experiment: It’s not a bad idea to do a few experiments; you never know what will work best with your audience. Eg: You can try adding ‘share and like buttons’ in your email campaigns.
4. Keep your eyes closer to what your competitors are doing– but don’t follow them blindly, your business need not be copy of theirs.
5. Allow your employees to be a spokesperson for your business– Humans love to talk to human. It’s a great idea to introduce the real people of your company to your online audience and talk about what’s happening around. Occasionally let them share their experiences and talk about the company culture or something interesting.
6. Be upfront and attend more online and offline conferences, events and webinars- Networking is great, not just for business or sales but for goodwill. It’s a good idea to host events online and then fuse it with your offline campaigns.
7. Get more serious about Slideshare– SlideShare is an amazing platform to connect to more people and grow your business rapidly. Get a pro account on SlideShare and you will not regret.
8. Ask for feedback and suggestions from customers and fans on a regular basis– This way they will feel loved and valued and you will improve your business.
9. Include a variance in your social media approach and test– Experiment with your social media strategy and do not always follow the same flow. Make a strong plan and work on it. Take a little risk from time to time and find what works best for you.
10. Re-use content in multiple forms– Every platform is different and each one is designed to impact differently. You may not expect infograph to work on Facebook but they may do amazingly great on Pinterest. You need not have new content every time- try re-using your old content in different formats.