10 Signs You are A Social Media Community Manager10 Signs You are A Social Media Community Manager admin admin https://simplify360.com/wp-content/litespeed/avatar/3ead39a54d57a931e126311abbc3007c.jpg
Being a Community Manager might appear a fancy job to most people where one gets paid for being online and chatting on social media, but the reality is a lot different.
Here is a list of 10 things which every Online Community Manager will relate to:
1. Your friends keep asking you, ‘Dude, do you really work on weekends?’ and you are like:
2. People think you have no work all day because you are always active on Facebook. And your reaction:
3. Your relationship with social media never goes to another level because you don’t give enough space to each other.
4. You have to chose between ‘Going on a date’ and hosting a Twitter contest. And your answer to your partner:
5. You develop an eye for trends. 🙂
6. You start loving the term ‘Viral’!
7. You wonder, ‘How many tweets is too many tweets?’
8. You have to deal with the tons of friend requests and followers on your personal social media channels.
9. Your friends and family keep wondering what the hell you do on the computer all the time, and you are like:
10. You finish a good tweet and have 1 character left, and then you have to decide which ‘Grammar’ crime to commit.
0 0 vote
adminAll stories by: admin
You might also like
Instagram Publishing is now Live on Simplify360!Instagram Publishing is now Live on Simplify360! https://d12uqnnq0zktr8.cloudfront.net/simplify360-web/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/Insta-banner-2.jpg 760 600 Admin Admin https://simplify360.com/wp-content/litespeed/avatar/3443516d712f5652515cafc5b9a648ac.jpg
Renew and Re-share Old Content to Increase ReachRenew and Re-share Old Content to Increase Reach https://d12uqnnq0zktr8.cloudfront.net/simplify360-web/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/sharing-1.jpg 750 300 admin admin https://simplify360.com/wp-content/litespeed/avatar/3ead39a54d57a931e126311abbc3007c.jpg