8 Interesting Social Media Statistics and Facts on Indian Politics8 Interesting Social Media Statistics and Facts on Indian Politics admin admin https://simplify360.com/wp-content/litespeed/avatar/3ead39a54d57a931e126311abbc3007c.jpg
1) On an average there were 43 lakhs conversations per day on Indian politics on social media in March 2014 alone.
2) More discussions on politics were from men.
3) The most talked about issue on social media since the beginning of this year has been, ‘Corruption’.
4) Delhi was the top state to talk about politics and Indian elections followed by Maharashtra and Karnataka.
5) Rahul Gandhi is the most popular political figure among youths; the breakup of interests of people of different age groups is 11.5% (13-20 years), 41.8% (21-30 years), 33.8% (31-40 years) and 12.9% (40+ years).
6) There were over 76K tweets congratulating Narendra Modi using the hashtag, #CongratulationsNamo on the results day of Indian Elections 2014.
7) AAP is popular among youths, while Congress among the older people (40+ years).
8) Politics is the hottest area of interest for Indian Youth on Twitter.
For more amazing information follow us on our SlideShare
0 0 vote