The Customer Success Head collaborates with sales, service, engineering, research and technical support resources to ensure that the project is delivered in time and the customer is satisfied with the solution and service. The position demands high level of communication skills and industry know-how, and capable of initiating projects and delivering inside and outside the organization.
Join our team to help us improve the lives of our customers. If the description below sounds like you, we'd love to learn more and find out if we can work together.
KEY AREAS OF FOCUS INCLUDES:
- Understanding, gathering and analysing the client's requirements (business and technical), pain points &
- Collaborating with the client to white-board a compelling solution concept. Once both sides reach mutual
concurrence, translate the solution concept into an executable SOW (statement of work)
- Positioning compelling innovative solutions to address the client's areas of concern. It's the CS Head’s
responsibility as a trusted advisor to ensure the solution has the right support within his / her organization.
- Effectively assisting the Sales Lead in driving sales process, proposals, request for proposal (RFP), proof
of concept and solution alliances (when and as needed).
- Proactively scopes the technical solution required to address customer requirements, assesses customers’ met and unmet needs, and recommends solutions that optimize value for both the customer and the firm.
- Secures input from all necessary solution stakeholders within the customer firm. Adapts solutions, as necessary, to ensure appropriate support.
- Secures from customer technical staff commitments needed to ensure a deal’s “technical close.”
- Answer to RFI/RFQ/RFP together with the Key Account Sales manager.
- Prepares relevant product documentations and solution proposals when requested by the Sales Director or
- Provides coaching and professional development to team member sales associates in-order to enhance their
product knowledge, technical acumen, and technical sales skills.
- Provides training to customers when needed.
- Carries product demo (online/offline) to prospective clients and customers.
- If required, acts as a Project Manager for each deal to ensure the final solution is delivered towards
customer’s expectation and initial proposals.
- Work closely with customer & offshore teams (process transition, migration and delivery) and develop
- Manage existing collaterals and act as central repository for all collaterals.
- Responsible for complete sign-off with the front-end sales team on all documents to be sent to the client.
- Manage the existing Business Analyst team to deliver successful product demos, setup and training.
- Collaborate with the Lead Generation team to provide relevant feedback on the quality of incoming leads.
SKILL AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED:
- Market Analysis: Assessing emerging social media technologies in the industry and generating reports for the management to plan product roadmap and marketing strategies.
- Competitor Analysis: Reviewing developments from the competitors and examining their strategies by monitoring and collecting data about their products and benchmarking them against Simplify360’s platform. Building high level reports and feeding these inputs to the management.
- Customer Analysis: Collecting feedbacks from customers via online interactions or face to face meeting, and analyzing the feedbacks to build feasible solutions. Carrying out SWOT analysis for the customer’s brand and proposing them relevant technology solutions.
- Consumer Insight Reports: Building reports on consumer trends by listening to their conversation on public forums and social media (Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, YouTube etc). The general outcome of the report included segmentation of consumer into various groups, and understanding their likes/dislikes and trigger points.
- Social Media Analytical Reports: Understanding the anatomy of social media analytics reports and process involved in building the report.
- Marketing Campaigns: Understanding social media marketing campaigns which include website designing, search engine optimization, social media optimization and content marketing strategies.
- Researching potential demand and market characteristics for new goods and services and collecting and analyzing data and other statistical information.
- Define Project scope, goals and deliverables with client that support business goals
- Marketing Strategy: Executing content marketing strategy on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn which included writing blogs, guest posts, slideshare presentations, infographics, and ebooks.
- Advertising Campaigns: Understanding online advertising campaigns through data analysis on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google Ads.
- SEO: Understanding keywords research for website of Simplify360 using various free tools like Google Keywords Research Tool, Google Analytics and implementing the outcomes on the website’s on-site optimization.
- Business Cases: Preparing business cases for future product investment and sales strategy by taking feedback from customers and sales team. These cases would be created as a business requirement documents by carrying out workshops and sessions with customers.
- Designing research methodology: Effectuating primary research process and designed process and guidelines for conducting primary brand research on social media. This included discussing and sketching out the research report outline by understanding the key insights and information requirement of the client.
- Implementing the technology and research strategy within the organization for an integrated access to information in real-time through dashboards and reports.
ACCOUNTABILITIES AND PERFORMANCE MEASURES:
- Maintains high customer satisfaction ratings that meet company standards.
- Completes required training and development objectives within the assigned time frame.
- Reports directly to CEO and CFO.
- Works closely and collaboratively with the sales and account teams supported.
- This position may be assigned to support geography or one or more named account team.