How it Works?
At the core of Simplify360 lies a strong social analytics engine called Simplify360 AnalyticsTM.
- Over 3 million blogs, forums and news sites are monitored.
- Specific Social Networking sites and Custom sites are also monitored on demand.
- Data are filtered on the basis of queries entered by the user.
- Users will have access to their data in the form of a dashboard.
Data Analytics (Simplify360 AnalyticsTM)
- Simplify360 AnalyticsTM uses complex machine learning algorithms to classify sentiment, gender and demographics.
- It also uses statistical computing to score engagement and influence of a profile and a brand.
- Users can view more than 2/3 type of dashboards (reports) to gain insights.
- Users can also request for custom report prepared by Simplify360's Analytics team.
More on Simplify360 AnalyticsTM
Simplify360 AnalyticsTM is a propriety technology built by Simplify360 that is designed to solve the social media data problem and cut through the noise effectively to mine the social data.
- Simplify360 AnalyticsTM has accuracy of more than 80%.
- Simplify360 AnalyticsTM can effectively rank a social media profile using scoring methods to benchmark its social media ranking.
Request for API Integration
Why Simplify360 ?
"Besides, giving quantitative analysis of the brand-buzz on social media, it goes a step ahead in identifying the key influencer group and providing a way for one-to-communication with them. It practically applies micro-targeting in the world of social media and that too in a very effective manner. True to its word, Simplify 360 provides for a quick set up and a single dashboard for monitoring brand performance across the web."
Anunay Gupta - Co-founder & Head of Analytics Marketelligent